It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Scott Belsky, Entrepreneur
Innovations in Healthcare, Biotech & Pharma are able to change patient’s life and have the potential to transform a market. Unfortunately, the development of an innovation that has the potential to make a real difference for patients alone is no guarantee for commercial success.
In reality the biggest drivers of success are:
- Sustainable collaboration with scientific & medical stakeholders with a focus on patient benefits.
- Optimal marketing strategy based on the differentiating customer USP - deep market understanding is key.
- Right set up of the commercial organisation in terms of structure, governance, team motivation, competency framework & talent selection
- Right measures to achieve market access & health care funding (usually country specific)
In addition we need:
- Targeted investment to achieve an early break even & to drive long term growth at the same time.
- Compliant collaboration with patient organisations, health care systems and governmental bodies.
Especially when resources are limited, the challenges to manage the strategic development and the launch of an innovation can become significant.
Dr. Claas Consulting offers practical implementation-focused support based on a 360-degree view across all functions before, during and after the launch phase. Dr. Claas Consulting supports Start-Up enterprises intending to set up new commercial business in European countries as well as companies with already established business.
Dr. Jan Claas has 30 years of experience in the health care industry covering an extremely broad spectrum from Pre-clinical Research, Medical Affairs, local & international Marketing (up to SVP) to local & regional General Management with an in-depth knowledge & experience in successfully launching innovative brands on an international & local level
The specific advantages of Dr. Claas Consulting:
- Trust-full and individual consultancy support up to top-executive level
- Covering the entire workflow from development of strategy to organizational set up & governance, internal communication and the implementation of key projects
- Offering a 360-degree view covering marketing, sales, market access, commercial excellence & non-commercial areas of the business
- Focusing on optimized & targeted investment to deliver maximum growth & profit for the organization
- Dr. Claas Consulting offers a pragmatic implementation-oriented approach to deliver long-term success of your innovative brands.